Twice clothing

My sister Megan told me about this new website called Twice Clothing. They buy and sell awesome pre-loved clothing, purses, and more. I signed up and got all of these items below for $1 with the great promotions that they offer! They will only buy high-end brands and they have to be in top condition. So you know you are getting quality when you shop through them! They'll buy your used clothes and handbags too, and they've got a $20.00 promo going on right now, so try to take advantage of it if you can!
 
Click this link liketwice.com/QwwLX create an account to receive a $10 credit. Then start shopping! You can find some great treasures! When I signed up, they gave me credit for downloading the app to each of my devices. I'm not sure if they're still doing this, but it's definitely worth checking out. That saved me lots of money! You can also like their facebook page to find coupons and deals. They also have a great return policy. When I received my items, one of them was not what I was expecting. I sent it back and they gave me a credit so I could get a new item. I was very happy with their customer service. Happy shopping my friends!
 
 



Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}