{Family}


Most current picture I could find...not everyone is pictured here. 

Today my sister and I were talking with my home teachers from my Mid Singles Ward. My home teachers were mentioning that they feel like talking to your family members once every 2-3 months is perfectly normal. They were talking about how in the past they've dated girls who have talked to their families weekly and that they simply didn't understand why. They also mentioned that some people are actually friends with their family members and that why really didn't understand this concept at all. Well, this really got me thinking about my family. I talk to family members quite often...certainly not months apart. I truly think of my family members as my friends. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. They are wonderful people in my life and I am so grateful for them. I'm grateful that I was born to this family and for the wonderful people that they are! Love them all!! 


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}