Beautiful Heartbreak


If you've never watched this video, I'd highly recommend that you watch it. This is the most touching music video that I've ever seen in my life. Every time that I'm feeling down like I'm not good enough or I don't measure up, I watch this video. And every time that I watch it, I'm reminded that I'm not the only one with trials in this life. We all have trials and heart aches. It is through God that we get through those heart breaks. I've experienced a million heart breaks in my life, but I know that I am not alone in that. We all experience hard things in this life. It is those experiences that shape us into who we are. I'm grateful for Hilary Weeks and this incredible video to remind me that I.AM.NOT.ALONE. 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}