{Cinderella}


I really, really wanted to see Cinderella! I've seen a few previews lately, and I knew it was something that I wanted to see. I don't do this very often (because it's just not as fun), but I went and saw it alone. I didn't know what time it was playing so I drove over to the Provo Town Center mall. I know I could've looked it up. But I was out already and I didn't want to either run home or pull over somewhere to look it up on my phone. I got there and saw the times and I knew I needed to hurry if I wanted dinner. I had about 20 minutes until the movie would start. I headed over to the food court in the mall. I would've preferred Panda Express but they had about a 20 minute line. I settled on Hot Dog on a Stick (a place where I have NEVER in my life eaten, by the way). There weren't great choices which is probably why the line for Panda was so long. The food was fine but not something I would normally choose. (Hopefully next time I treat myself to dinner I have a little more time and a few more options.) 

After eating I hurried into the theater. It was packed, but I had already chosen my seat when I purchased my ticket. I sat down with a few minutes to spare. So instead of sitting in a movie theater all alone looking ridiculous, I took selfies lol! Isn't that what you would've done?! The lighting is bad but I was having a pretty good hair day today. I completely loved the movie. I will definitely purchase this one when it comes out! It reminds me a little bit of the movie "Ever After", which I love. But this one is even better! About half way through the movie I noticed a man and his little girl walking out of the theater. She was dressed in a Cinderella dress and it was the cutest thing ever. He was probably taking her to the bathroom or something because they came back a few minutes later. After the movie as I was pulling out of the parking lot, I noticed that same dad and his little girl. He was taking a picture of her. It just melted my heart. It was seriously so cute!! 

Although I don't always love doing things alone, I'm glad I went to this movie tonight. It was a great movie. A movie I'm glad that I went and saw opening weekend. The story of Cinderella has always touched me in a special way, from the time that I was just a little girl. I realize that it's just a fairy tale, and it's not real life. But I hope that someday I will find my prince charming who sweeps me off of my feet, and makes me the happiest woman alive! For now, I'll keep going to movies alone, dreaming of my prince charming. 

"Always have courage and show kindness!!" 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}