I.Am.Project.Life.


You guys! I am so in love with Project Life!! I know that I keep posting about this, but seriously, it is THE BEST!! 

I've always been a scrapbooker. I remember back in high school when I started scrapbooking. For a Young Women in Excellence night I decided to learn how to scrapbook. I fell in love! It didn't take long for me to realize that I had a passion for scrapbooking. 

Over the years I've used different outlets for my scrapbooking. For a very long time I used physical supplies...and  had a whole room full of supplies! I loved it! But then life happened, and I got really busy. I found myself not scrapbooking very often because it took too much time. By the time I got all of my supplies out it was time to clean up! 

Not long after that I discovered digital scrapbooking and really loved it. I could be in the middle of a page, click save, and leave. When I came back to it, it was exactly where I left off with all the supplies right where I left them (without the mess). It was wonderful!! 

Life got too busy for even my digital scrapbooking (maybe that's a sign for me to slow down a little...but how?). I haven't really scrapbooked hardly at all the last few years. I just haven't had the time. And I can't even tell you how much I've missed it. We all have that one thing that is seriously relaxing, calming, and feeds our soul. For me, it is scrapbooking. It seriously is the most relaxing thing I could ever do. So needless to say, I've been a stress case the last few years without my scrapbooking. 

Happy News! I discovered Project Life back in November. That is the best thing I ever discovered! My life is better because of Project Life! I can seriously sit down and pop out a page so fast. And I can make it as basic or as decorated as I'd like. Some pages are simply a few pictures and I'm done. Other pages I spend a little more time on...I arrange a few different times. I add cute little cards. I type in some text. I do what it takes to make the perfect page. Even those more complex pages only take me maybe 15 minutes tops. That is FAST folks! And I love every single page! I seriously get to giddy when I go pick up my printed pages from Persnickety Prints. I'm like a kid in a candy store! And as I load them into sheet protectors I am so full of happiness that I can't even handle it. 

Thank you PROJECT LIFE!! You've changed my life forever!!! 

 



Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}