My Weekend

I had a great weekend! My parents came into town for the weekend. Now that Kayla is officially engaged to Ben, it was time for the parents to meet each other. Besides meeting Ben's parents, we fit a ton into this tiny little weekend. We did mostly LOTS of wedding stuff (Bridal Show, wedding planning, shopping for wedding stuff). We also spent some time at Gardner Village, a favorite place of ours. We were so tired Saturday night that we all (me, Kayla, Ben, my parents) went to my place. We made dinner and then relaxed to a movie. My parents got up this morning and headed home. It was a fun (BUSY) weekend. I'm always glad to see my parents. 

Here are a few Project Life pages that I made to document our fun-filled weekend:





Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}