{Home Improvement}


If you know me, you know that I am not handy around the house. But this little basement that I'm living in has all sorts of issues that I'm forced to figure out. And I swear these light bulbs are going to be the death of me. Every time a light bulb goes out I discover that it's oddly shaped and costs lots of money. Prior to living here, I was used to buying the light bulb four pack from Walmart that costs 88 cents. The cheapest of the light bulbs I've replaced in this place has been $10. That is a LOT of money for a stinking light bulb! So when my most current light bulb went out, I was not excited for what I was going to find. And guess what? Although it's not as oddly shaped as the others, it's just as expensive as the others. Ugh!! 

So I made the trek once again to Home Depot and bought me some expensive light bulbs. The best part was that the packaging was label a little different than what my light bulb said on it. I decided to ask someone so I wouldn't have to come back. Guess what he told me when I asked if I was getting the right bulb? He said that he didn't know but the worst that would happen is I'd have to exchange it. Hello! I want to get the right one so I don't have to do that. Thanks for all your help dude. I guess I'll figure it out on my own! 

Replacing the light bulb was not that easy. I'm short and I have short arms. So I pulled out the step stool and went to work. It was rough but I made it happen, no thanks to the worked at Home Depot. Good thing it was Spring Break and I had the time to figure this out. 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}