Life is hard sometimes...


Life has been so hard this year. It has seriously been one of the hardest years of my life. Last spring I quit my job, sold my house, and accepted a job four hours away. It was one of the scariest times in my life. Letting go of my home of five years was soooo hard! I miss my house on a daily basis! I am now living in Provo, UT...a place I didn't plan to end up. I am renting a tiny basement for the same price that I paid for my mortgage on my cute townhouse in St. George. I absolutely love my job, which is a big part of why I needed to move here. My job has been a huge blessing to me this year. I love where I work. I love the people I work with. I love the happy, friendly environment at the school that I work at. I work for the most amazing principal on the planet! I am so blessed to work at Freedom Prep!! But I miss my friends in St. George so much that it hurts! I've met some wonderful people here and for that I am grateful. But it just takes time and I am not patient. I still feel like the new guy and I've been here since last July! I've gotten to know some wonderful people and I hope to continue to get to know them. But this move was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. Some days I miss my friends in St. George so much that I just can't handle myself. But I'm blessed to have a wonderful job and many opportunities to get to know more people. To my new friends, thanks for letting me into your lives. To my old and dear friends, I miss you a ton!!! 


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}