{The Longest Ride}



Oh how I love this book! A few years ago when it came out a friend leant me her book so that I could read it. I loved every minute of it! I think it might be my favorite Nicholas Sparks book. In my opinion, it is seriously that good! So when I heard that they had made it into a movie, I was beyond excited!! I knew I had to find the time to read it again. But when is what I thought to myself? Then I realized that Spring Break was coming up. So when Spring Break hit, I paid the few dollars to download the book on my kindle. I spent lots of time enjoying my fabulous book during the break. I loved it just as much the second time! And if you know me, you know that I'm not a book repeater. Once is usually good for me. If I read a book twice, you know that I really like that book! 

I worked it out to see the movie on the day that it came out. That wasn't easy. My mom was coming into town for my sister's bridals. My sister wanted to get ready for her bridals at my house. And I had a list of other things to accomplish that day. Somehow I still made it work! It was a great movie! I loved it almost as much as the book. And since it's Spring Break and I was treating myself, I splurged and bought popcorn. I never do that! I'm so glad that I took the time to re-read this book and to go see the movie. That added some  happiness to my Spring Break! 




Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}