Happy Birthday Cole!


I love these two so much! Being an aunt is seriously my favorite thing in the world. I love all nine of those adorable children like they were my own! Last Christmas I was able to help plan sweet Miss Maliya's birthday since we were in St. George. She loves minnie so my mom and I decided on a Minnie Mouse theme!! It was seriously so fun. I loved every minute of it. Well...when we were done, Cole came up to me, in all seriousness, with something very important to tell me. He told me that his birthday is in April and he'd like a Mickey Mouse party, just like Maliya's party. He told me to be sure I got him some ears just like hers too. Since I couldn't be there for his birthday, I sent him a "party in a box" of sorts. I thought that maybe he and Maliya could have a little party together. I made sure that there were mickey ears in that box. I also put some games and a few other things in the box. Here are these two cuties in their mouse ears!! Aren't they adorable? I LOVE BEING AN AUNT SO MUCH!!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}