{5th grade ladies}


This year has been a great year! I got a job at Freedom Preparatory Academy teaching fifth grade with these fine ladies. I didn't know any of them before hand, so I really didn't know what I was going to get. Vanessa (sitting next to me) was also new to Freedom Prep this  year. Jessica (in the glasses) had worked there for awhile and Katy had worked there for one year prior to this last year. This ladies have made it a wonderful school year. Everyone brings their strengths to the team. Jessica and Katy have done a great job of showing the ropes to Vanessa and I this year. I don't know what I would've done without them. I love my team. It's not that easy to find a team that works so well together, but for us it works. We work so well together and have a great time doing it! And lucky for us, this is the first year in awhile that the fifth grade team is staying in tact. We are all staying together in fifth grade. Yay for another year! After school got out, we had to go to our favorite place (Taco Burrito) to celebrate a successful year. Yum!! I love these ladies and I love teaching fifth grade with them!! Here's to another great year at Freedom Prep...


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}