A Season of "Firsts"


Meet my roommate Heidi. Anne should be pictured here as well but I don't have any pictures of her yet. In the month that I've lived with these girls I've experienced a ton of firsts! Who knew that moving to Provo, UT of all places would be the place to have all of these new experiences. I've tried Indian food for the first time. I've also had authentic Korean food. I've started watching Korean dramas. I watched Star Wars for the first time in my life. The list continues... 

It's been quite the month for me. I have a feeling that living with these girls will continue to bring lots of "firsts" into my life. I love these girls and the fun times that we have as roommates. And living with them has forced me to try new things. If you know me at all, you know that I love sticking to what I know. I'm not good with trying new things or with change. So to some this might not sound like a big deal. But for me this is HUGE! I can't wait to see what other "firsts" I get to experience because of these ladies. 


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}