{Birthday Girl}


I had a birthday this week. Most people, as they get older, try to avoid birthdays. Yes, I feel old. But I have always loved birthdays, and will continue to love birthdays. One day a year, I get to feel special. I get to feel like the day is all about me. So yes, I will continue to celebrate my birthday with pride and joy. This year I got up and went to work bright and early. Right off the bat I lost my phone. Not a way to start your birthday. Luckily, it didn't take long to find it. Then there were celebrations all day. A birthday banner on my door. A yummy treat from the office (one that I seriously need the recipe for). Kids saying "happy birthday" to me all day. The entire fifth grade singing "happy birthday" as I was picking up my class in the morning. Hearing my math class waiting out in the hall for me to invite them in the room saying (shouting): "Okay. As soon as you go in the room, start singing." My roommates taking me to dinner. Riding the birthday saddle at Texas Roadhouse after I {accidentally} told my waiter I was turning 26. Going to a concert at BYU with my roommates. Ending the night at the BYU Creamery. Coming home to over 100 birthday messages on Facebook. 

That's just a brief summary of my birthday. But basically, it was a great day!! Thank you to everyone who made it special. :)






Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}