{Gym Classes}

                

I've recently discovered the joy of going to classes at the gym. I've also spent a lot of time either on the track or the exercise bike. But I recently discovered that going to class is so much better than all of that. I am highly motivated and keep pushing myself harder when I'm in an exercise class. It is truly fabulous and I feel incredible when I'm done! 

My most favorite is yoga. I'm not very good at it because I've never done strength training in my life. I've always been more of a cardio girl, so yoga has been a rough go. But from day one I knew I loved yoga. For that reason I keep going back. Each time I go I feel by body getting a little stronger. The best part is that at the end of the class, during the relaxation, she rubs oils on our neck and temples. I leave that class feeling amazing!! {After going just a few times I had to go buy myself a cute mat. Those mats at the gym are gross!! Ew!!}

I've also started going to Piyo, which is a combo of yoga and pilates. That class is hard!! It's going to be a very long time before I ever feel like I can keep up. But I like how it forces me to push myself really hard. It's a great way to start my Saturday mornings. 

The last class that I've discovered is Zumba Toning. Oh my! I feel like such a dork in that class! Ever heard the term: "White girls can't dance?" Ya, that completely describes my dancing skills. So I know that I look like a complete idiot in that class. But I don't even care because I know that in that class I'm working my body extra hard. So I, the girl with two left feet, will continue to go to Zumba Toning. 

I'm grateful that I'm finally getting my body to where it needs to be. I need to lose some weight but I also want my body to be healthy. So these classes are just one way that I am helping myself do that. Thank you for all who have supported me through this new discovery of classes at the gym!! 



 




Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}