{Lipsense}





Honestly, I've never been much of a lipstick person. I'm a pretty simple person and I don't like to have to worry about my lipstick wearing off throughout the day. I'd rather just not wear lipstick. For basically my entire life I've chosen not to wear lipstick (except on special occasions) because I just don't care to mess with it. Back in December my best friend and I were going to a big event and she convinced me that I wanted to wear some lipstick. We went shopping and she and her little sister helped me pick out a color that I thought I'd like. The color actually looked pretty good, but I felt like I needed to be worried about my color wearing off most of the night. I was reminded of why I hate lipstick so much. I know...I'm not much of a girly girl. 



But then I received some Lipsense as a Christmas gift. I had heard a lot about it over the past month or so at that point, so I figured it was worth a shot. The first few times I wore it were a little rough. I had this one spot on the corner of my lips where the color kept wearing off. I discovered that I wasn't being generous enough with my gloss. After I figured that all out I really started to love my Lipsense. I became a little obsessed and now I probably have too much lipstick! I can put it on in the morning, apply gloss a few times throughout the day as my lips get dry, and I'm good to go. It's incredible! 



When I first heard that it could last for up to 18 hours I didn't believe it. But it's true. Sometimes at night when I'm feeling tired and lazy I don't take my Lipsense off. Then I wake up in the morning and it's still there. What?? Now that is for sure CRAZY!! Lipsense has made a lipstick lover out of me. I don't wear it everyday because I'm still not a girly girl. But most days I do wear my Lipsense. Remember...I don't have to mess with it throughout the day. I can put it on once and be done with it for the day. Talk about AMAZING!!!! 



So if you haven't tried it yet, you should totally do it. I can even hook you up with an awesome distributor that will help you find all of your favorite colors!! Maybe you'll be like me and find all of the beautiful lipsticks that you didn't even know you wanted. Now I can't stop my habit of buying lipsticks...it's a problem. I must be stopped!!! 



Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Just Call Me Gimp}